Microsoft Performance Management allows customers to monitor, analyze, and plan their business as well as drive alignment, accountability, and actionable insight across the entire organization.
With Office PerformancePoint Server 2007:
• Business executives can drive accountability and alignment across and up-and-down the organization.
• Information workers can monitor, analyze, and plan activities with an integrated and collaborative solution.
• IT managers can drive better adoption and compliance by enabling organizations to better associate business intelligence and corporate performance.
Office PerformancePoint Server 2007 provides all of the functionality that is needed for performance management including scorecards, dashboards, management reporting, analytics, planning, budgeting, forecasting, and consolidation. The application reaches all employees, across all business functions (finance, operations, marketing, sales, and human resources).
Decisions makers need to drive performance by accelerating business decision making, while adapting to changing business conditions and enforcing corporate governance. Office PerformancePoint Server 2007 allows the organization to build reliable plans faster and execute against them by aligning and driving accountability across business operations.
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is an integrated suite of server capabilities that can help improve organizational effectiveness by providing comprehensive content management and enterprise search, accelerating shared business processes, and facilitating information-sharing across boundaries for better business insight. Office SharePoint Server 2007 supports all intranet, extranet, and Web applications across an enterprise within one integrated platform, instead of relying on separate fragmented systems. Additionally, this collaboration and content management server provides IT professionals and developers with the platform and tools they need for server administration, application extensibility, and interoperability.
With Office SharePoint Server 2007, you can:
• Manage content and processes
• Improve business insight
• Simplify internal and external collaboration
• Empower IT to make a strategic impact